Most questions can be answered on this site. If you have questions, click here. Please note that our office staff are only available part-time and cannot always respond to inquiries immediately. We will get back to you as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.
NEW REQUIREMENT FOR REGISTRATION!
Jenna's Law - SB 721
Para información en español, haga clic aquí.
Effective immediately, if you wish to register with USSF, you must complete the mandatory concussion training and submit a certificate of completion to ORC with your registration form and payment. You may also be asked to send a copy to all assignors who assign you to games.
YOU WILL NOT BE ASSIGNED TO ANY GAMES IN 2014 UNTIL YOUR ASSIGNOR HAS RECEIVED YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION.
YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED BY ORC UNLESS YOU SUBMIT YOUR CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION TO THE ORC.
CLICK HERE FOR THE DETAILED NOTICE AND INSTRUCTIONS.
2015 Registration Form
- Grade 8 referees who were registered in 2014 can re-register by submitting the re-registration form, concussion certificate and appropriate payment.
- Grade 8 referees who were last registered in 2013 must take the recertification written test.
- Grade 8 referees who were last registered 2012 or prior must retake the Grade 8 Course to register for the current year.
- Grade 7, 6 or 5, referees must also take and pass a fitness test and a written test (in addition to 5 hours continuing education).
- Click here for the Recertification Test (written/physical) schedule.
- Contact ORC if you have questions about recertification testing.
- Instructors who are not also active referees must retake a test annually. Please contact the State Director of Instruction.
Contact the Oregon Referee Committee:
We have a new mailing address!
coordinator (at) oregonreferee.com
4840 SW Western Avenue # 2000
Beaverton, OR 97005
Please note this is a mailing address only; office hours by appointment only.
The Oregon Referee Committee was established by the Oregon Youth Soccer Association and the Oregon Adult Soccer Association to recruit, retain, train and develop referees, assessors, instructors and assignors in the State of Oregon to serve soccer games which are sanctioned by OYSA, OASA, the United States Soccer Federation and all other affiliates of the USSF. This is the only official website of the Oregon Referee Committee. In 2004, the Committee became a corporation whose formal name is "Oregon Referee Committee, Inc."
The Committee is run by a three member Board of Directors. The Committee mission is accomplished by a number of volunteers and its Coordinator, all of whom are appointed by the Board of Directors (except the Ombudsman, who is elected by all USSF Grade 5, 6 and 7 referees).