Most questions can be answered on this site. If you have questions, click here. Please note that our office staff are only available part-time and cannot always respond to inquiries immediately. We will get back to you as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.
BIG TRAINING WEEKEND
REGISTRATION OPEN NOW!
|Saturday, May 16 Only
||Sat & Sunday, May 16-17
||Sunday, May 17 Only
|General Workshops - click here
||Intermidate Clinic - click here
||AIA Meeting -- coming soon!
|OISOA Training - click here
||Grade 8 Course - click here
Click here for more!
NEW REQUIREMENTS FOR RECERTIFICATION
Para información en español, haga clic aquí.
2014-2015 RECERTIFICATION (for ALL returning referees):
- Annual Concussion Training Certificate of Completion
- Click here to access the concussion training instructions
- Print the certificate of completion and send to ORC
- Retain a copy; you may also be asked it to your assignors
- Amendments to the Laws Certificate of Completion
- Watch a 6-7 minute video
- Answer the on-screen questions
- Save the certificate of completion and send to ORC
- Click here to get started
- Completed Registration Form and Payment
- GRADE 6 & 7 ONLY:
- Grades 6 & 7 must also:
- Submit passing Fitness Test results (click here for schedule, or email for info)
- Take and pass Written Test for specific grade (email ORC for online testing)
- Complete at least 5 hours of continuing education
- When continuing education courses are available, they will be posted here.
Instructors who are not also active referees must complete testing annually. Please contact the State Director of Instruction.
YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED BY ORC UNLESS YOU SUBMIT YOUR CERTIFICATES OF COMPLETION TO THE ORC. Assignors cannot assign you to any games until your registration is current.
- Grade 8 or 9 referees who were registered in 2014 can re-register by submitting the re-registration form, concussion certificate, Laws of the Game training certificate and appropriate fee.
- Any Grade 8 or 9 referees who have had a one-year to four-year break in registration must also review the USSF course
materials online, and then take and pass the written test for Grade 8 or 9, respectively. (Online test available.)
- Grade 8 and 9 referees whose registration has lapsed more than four years will also be required to retake the Grade 8 course and pass the written exam.
- Contact ORC if you have questions about recertification testing or re-registration.
- Instructors who are not also active referees must retake a test annually.
Contact the Oregon Referee Committee:
Our mailing address:
coordinator (at) oregonreferee.com
4840 SW Western Avenue # 300
Beaverton, OR 97005
Please note this is a mailing address only; office hours by appointment only.
The Oregon Referee Committee was established by the Oregon Youth Soccer Association and the Oregon Adult Soccer Association to recruit, retain, train and develop referees, assessors, instructors and assignors in the State of Oregon to serve soccer games which are sanctioned by OYSA, OASA, the United States Soccer Federation and all other affiliates of the USSF. This is the only official website of the Oregon Referee Committee. In 2004, the Committee became a corporation whose formal name is "Oregon Referee Committee, Inc."
The Committee is run by a three member Board of Directors. The Committee mission is accomplished by a number of volunteers and its Coordinator, all of whom are appointed by the Board of Directors (except the Ombudsman, who is elected by all USSF Grade 5, 6 and 7 referees).
State Referee Clinic in Beaverton May 9&10, 2015
Grade 8 Referee Course in Tillamook May 30&31, 2015
BTW - Intermediate Clinic at Concordia May 16&17, 2015
BTW - Continuing Ed Workshops at Concordia May 16, 2015
Big Training Weekend at Concordia May 16&17, 2015
BTW - Grade 8 Referee Course in Portland May 16&17, 2015
Grade 8 Referee Course in Beaverton April 25&26, 2015
New Dates - Oregon Referee Gold Program 2015!
2015 USSF Registration Form